Send us tips! Bloggers: install a Larwyn’s Linx widget. Get real-time news, 24/7, at BadBlue.
Obama’s SOTU: We Must, We Might, I Want: CDN
FULL Transcript of Sen. Marco Rubio Response to the SOTU: Lid
Bing Measures the SOTU Gun Control Debate: Pagun
State of the Union 2013: Heritage Experts’ Analysis: Foundry
Rand Paul’s State Of The Union Response: HayRide
Analysis: Obama isn’t in the mood for compromise: AP
Obama’s Bogus State of the Union Promises: Foundry
A Question For Our President: ChasThugLife
The Wedge Issue President: Bossie
Crazed Ex-Cop Chris Dorner Believed Dead After Cabin Catches Fire: RSM
Dorner update: Body reportedly found at burned-out cabin: Twitchy
Olympic Arms Stops All Sales to NY LEOs: TAG
Head Start: Can a Failed Program Ever Be Killed?: AT
Hospices Reveal Obamacare’s Impact: Foundry
McConnell: Pelosi ‘ridiculous’ for denying spending problem: Hill
AFSCME boss threatens fiscally-responsible Dems: RS
Healthcare Paid for With Unicorn Farts: RS
California no longer requiring eighth graders to take Algebra: DC
Climate & Energy
Price of Gallon of Gas Up 96% Under Obama: CNS
Obama’s Dubious Claim that Global Warming Caused Superstorm Sandy: WS
Tesla CEO accuses New York Times of printing ‘fake’ car review: Fox
Sarah Palin Tweets Responses to the SOTU: Scoop
Obama’s History of Broken Promises: RedAlert
Senator Cruz Statement on the SOTU: “Obama only knows how to grow government, not the economy”: NiceDeb
Focus Group – By Large Majority – Prefers Rubio’s Vision For America Over Obama’s: GWP
Washington Post just giving up, reporting fake Sarah Palin news now.: NakedDC
Obama’s hollow speech: WaPo (Matt Miller)
Rebuttal of Obama’s SOTU lies about America’s nuclear deterrent: CDN
Marines, same-sex partner to be guests at SOTU: MarineCorpsTimes
Judge Smacks CAIR’s “Careless” Lawsuit Management: IPT
More on Hagel’s Al Jazeera and Arab Connections: AIM
Senate panel approves Hagel as SecDef: ArmyTimes
U.N. Maps Show U.S. High In Gun Ownership, Low In Homicides: AmmoLand
Obama signs cybersecurity executive order: FierceGovIT
Google: The Democrat’s Private Intelligence Agency: RS
FCC: 41 percent of Lifeline phone subsidies in 2012 weren’t verified: Engadget
The Top Ten Reasons The State of the Union is Basically Just Like Mardi Gras.: NakedDC
Cardinals Mull Obama Papacy: Cube
The Statist of the Union and his magic mirror: Looking Spoon
Image: Raising the Minimum Wage Hurts Low-Income Workers
Today’s Larwyn’s Linx sponsored by: Stand and Fight
QOTD: “So, to recap:
• His presidency, marked by massive gifts to special interests, should work for everyone.
• The most partisan administration ever wants “reasonable compromise”.
• Obamacare, over-reaching and over-promising, needs revision before it is entirely in effect.
• The middle class who cannot find jobs now, due to an anemic economy, need to be better trained. Then they will suddenly find jobs.
• Oil, which has been for over 100 years the driver of the American economy, needs to be replaced. Ostensibly with something that is as cost-effective and energy rich as petroleum.
• Road and rails will bring jobs. We need better roads and rails, and suddenly the jobs will begin flooding back into the United States from countries with potholes and uneven rails.
• Finally, minimum wage needs raising. Why? Because the workers who make it already are not being challenged enough by the Obama economy, and need another ball to juggle.” –J. Brenneman
Doug Ross @ Journal